Date: October 12-13, 2016, in our Corporate Office in White River Junction, Vermont.
The mission of the Consortium is to develop advanced diffuser designs with improved energy recovery. It features a collaborative environment with a collegial exchange of shared talent and expertise among the sponsors.
Design Focus Areas
• Rotor/diffuser interaction modeling
• New performance prediction models
• Classical diffusers
• Continuous crossovers
• Effects of coupling and geometry on impeller and diffuser performance
• Cost-effective participation in cutting-edge R&D
• Access to huge base of experimental data
• Advanced modeling techniques for routine design
• Exclusive access to research results
• Association with diverse global manufacturers
• Royalty-free licensing rights for IP
To see the latest updates, news, and presentations, click here.