Hands-on Training in Concepts NREC's CAE or CAM software for turbomachinery.
Workshops are designed to meet the requirements of both expert Design Engineers and those with limited knowledge of CAE or CAM software. The dates are July 17-20, 2017 for CAE and July 18-20, 2017 for CAM.
Customized to Meet Participant Needs
Our workshops are designed to meet the requirements of design engineers from experts to those with limited design knowledge. To assure needs are met, registered participants are strongly encouraged to specify their particular areas of interest. Workshop participants interact directly with Concepts NREC engineers and development staff, as well as current users, to allow a complete exploration of the software’s capabilities including future planned enhancements. Please reserve your space early, as overall attendance is limited to allow for the highest possible level of participant and staff interaction.
- The workshop is run over four days for Design Software Workshops, and three days for Manufacturing Software Workshops
- Workshops are from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Workshop materials, lunch and refreshments are included
- Students are required to bring their own laptops (please contact us if there is an issue)
Workshop Topics by Day
- Design Software Workshop
- Day 1 - Meanline Design & Analysis
- Day 2 - Blade Design, Streamline Curvature
- Day 3 - CFD Analysis, Stress Analysis
- Day 4 - Design Examples, Q & A, Discussion
- Manufacturing Software Workshops
- Day 1, 2 — MAX-PAC™, MAX-5™, MAX-AB™, and CADTranslator™
- Day 3 — MAX-SI™ (Must have previous knowledge of MAX-PAC and current user interface)
The July 2017 Design Software Workshop will be held at the Concepts NREC Corporate office, located in White River Junction, VT, USA. Click here for more information on our corporate headquarters location.
The July 2017 Manufacturing Software Workshop will be held at the Concepts NREC Boston area office, located in Chelmsford, MA, USA. Click here for more information on visiting this location.
You can register for the full 4-day Design Software Workshop, or a 3-day Manufacturing Software Workshop, or there is the option to register for single/individual days.
Regsitration fee includes all workshop materials and lunch/refreshments.
Registration fees are due at time of registration. Registering without payment does not reserve space. Enrollment priority will be given in the order of payment received. Registrants may cancel and receive a full refund if notice is received two weeks prior to the workshop start date. After that, payment may be applied toward other Concepts NREC Courses, Workshops, Events, or Publications.