Hands-on Training in MAX-PAC™ Specialized CAM Software
Workshops typically draw a diverse and active group of both new and experienced turbomachinery manufacturing engineers who want or need to be current in this versatile, powerful, state-of-the-art turbomachinery-specific CAM software.
Standard Instruction with Customized Content
The workshop topics are designed to meet the requirements of manufacturing engineers from experts to those with limited CAM knowledge. To assure the needs of all are met, registered participants are strongly encouraged to specify their particular areas of interest. Workshop participants interact directly with Concepts NREC manufacturing engineers and software development staff, as well as current users, to allow a complete exploration of the software’s capabilities including future planned enhancements.
Schedule of Online Manufacturing Software Workshops
- Week One: Mon 9am - 12pm - Welcome to MAX-PAC & Data Input
- Week One: Tue 9am - 12pm - Data Input & CAD Import
- Week One: Wed 9am - 12pm - CAD Import & Blade Curves
- Week One: Thur 9am - 12pm - Blisk
- Week One: Fri 9am - 12pm - Flank Milling, Interlace Tool Paths, Lift Patch, Free Form Hub, ISO Milling & Blade Variant
- Week Two: Mon - Tue 9am-12pm - MAX-SI and/or MAX-SB. These days are also served as one-on-one sessions.
2021 & 2022 Registration
Please select from the dates below to start your registration. All the times are EDT/EST.
- November 29 - December 7, 2021 (9am - 12pm EST)
- March 7 - 15, 2022 (9am - 12pm EDT)
Full Sessions (Intro + All Topics): $900
Partial Sessions (Intro + Week 1 Topics): $600
Partial Sessions (Intro + Week 2 Topics): $300
APS Member Discount Pricing
APS members with multiple employees attending should use code MSWAPS1or2 for the first two registrations to receive a 50% discount. Use code MSWAPS3or4 for third and fourth registrations to receive a 25% discount. For 5 or more attendees, please contact us for special pricing.
Please use any applicable discount code in the order summary area in your cart. Discount eligibility will be verified by Concepts NREC. If you are not eligible for a discount, the order will be canceled and you will need to re-order at full price.
To use your discount code, please click on "Order Summary" and enter the correct code in the box labeled "Discount":
Note: Payment is processed through a third-party vendor.