Wednesday, June 7, 2023 10:00AM-1:00PM EDT
at the EMUGE-FRANKEN Technology Center, West Boylston, Massachusetts
Machining Strategies for Blisk Machining
Combining the advanced technologies of EMUGE-FRANKEN USA, Concepts NREC MAX-PAC, and GROB Systems, Inc.
Key topics and demonstrations will include:
- High speed roughing solutions using MAX-PAC’s UPASS trochoidal strategy
- Improve accuracy and reduce chatter by utilizing a multi-depth mixed milling strategy
- Utilize MAX-PAC’s finishing blending strategies to eliminate witness lines on the blade
- Reduced finishing time by using EMUGE’s circle segment cutters in tandem with MAX-PAC’s barrel tool strategies
- Utilize the GROB G550 5-axis capabilities for high accuracy and maximum stability
The demonstration and presentations will be led by a team of programmers and technology experts from EMUGE-FRANKEN, Concepts NREC, and GROB Systems, Inc.