Machine Simulation is coming to MAX-PAC™!
Concepts NREC is pleased to announce that our next major release will support Machine Simulation. Our developers are hard at work putting the finishing touches on this powerful feature, with release planned for December 1, 2020.
Machine Simulation completes our set of verification tools to eliminate guesswork, reduce on-machine testing, and avoid costly machine crashes. With Machine Simulation you will be able to
- Easily launch Machine Simulation to supplement our existing simulator
- Quickly make the initial setup of stock, nominal part, and fixture
- Automatically transfer toolpath queue, tools, and holders to the simulator
- Visualize motion of the machine
- Check for collision of all moving parts
- Monitor for axis limit overtravel
- Verify fixture height suitability
- Combine machine simulation with path plot and material removal simulation
- Utilize new functions to analyze axis reversals, axis speeds, deviations, and more
- Build and modify your own machine configurations
Machine Simulation will be an optional add-on MAX-PAC™. In addition, we will offer a service to set up your machines in the simulator based on models you provide.
We know that many of our users would like to begin using Machine Simulation as soon as it is available, so we are offering it at a discounted price, along with one free machine setup, if purchased by November 30. Also, any new purchase of MAX-PAC™ by November 30 will include Machine Simulation and one machine setup for no additional cost.
Please contact your regional sales manager for further details on how to take advantage of this offer while it lasts!
About Concepts NREC
For over 60 years, Concepts NREC has been a strategic partner to many of the world’s leading turbomachinery OEMs and users. We provide the full cycle of integrated or a la carte solutions, from initial concept through design, software, manufacturing and testing, along with a full suite of online educational resources and professional development opportunities. Concepts NREC is AS:9100 and ISO 2016 certified. Let us help you push past what has been done to explore what can be done. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.