Value-Added Manufacturing Services
Concepts NREC’s manufacturing capabilities extend far beyond simply cutting metal. Our highly skilled machinists are backed by experienced design engineers with diverse technical backgrounds and software engineers who have produced industry-leading CAE and CAM programs.
This broad expertise enables us to suggest more efficient manufacturing methods, materials, processes, and designs that meet customer needs while lowering their production costs.
Concepts NREC’s state-of-the-art manufacturing center features 3- and 5-axis milling machines, horizontal and vertical numerical-controlled lathes, and high-end inspection equipment. Our specialty is delivering prototypes and short production runs of our clients’ most challenging turbomachinery parts.
- 5-axis machining of blades, blisks, inducers, propellers, impellers, and other turbomachinery parts
- Component assembly
- Concurrent manufacturing/engineering
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) inspection
- Dynamic balancing and modal analysis
- Inspection and testing to validate integrity and performance
- Machining complex shrouded (enclosed) impellers for pumps and compressors
- Prototypes and shorter production runs
- Reverse engineering of obsolete parts
Your Trusted Partner
Our design and manufacturing capabilities make us the first choice for many of the world’s leading manufacturers.
- Large OEMs trust us to concurrently engineer/manufacture the blisks and vanes for their newest product designs.
- International pump companies rely on us for our consistent quality and timeliness with their shrouded (enclosed) impellers.
- Users across a broad spectrum of industries leverage our expertise to reverse engineer obsolete turbomachinery parts.
- Early-stage start-ups work with us to build and improve their prototypes.
How can we help you? Contact us today to discuss your manufacturing needs.