CAE Software for Blade Cooling
The Cooled Turbine Airfoil Agile Design System (CTAADS) provides a systematic and rapid 3D modeling approach to cooling-system design for cooled axial turbine vanes and blades. The system includes many special features that can significantly reduce the total time and cost to generate airfoil cooling-passage geometry and perform a complete 3D thermal analysis.
- Integrated suite of independent software modules
- Efficient data transfer and sharing
- Complete 3D thermal analysis including film holes, impingement holes, trailing edge exit slots, pedestals, and thermal barrier coating
- 3D airfoil model represented with geometric finite elements
- Fast finite difference thermal solver TAS™ by ANSYS Corporation
- User-defined pressure loss and heat-transfer correlations (for internal cooling airflow model)
- User-defined film effectiveness curves
- Airfoil core and 3D solid-model generation
- Automatic 3D mesh generation
- Internal cooling airflow model
- External airfoil boundary conditions
- Film effectiveness
- Automatic boundary conditions mapping
- Steady-state thermal analysis
- Post processing
How can we help you? Contact us today to discuss your CAE software needs.
CTAADS is a trademark of Concepts NREC, LLC. TAS is a trademark of ANSYS, Inc. ANSYS is a registered trademark of ANSYS, Inc.