CAM Software for Turbomachinery
Based on decades of experience and incorporating several patented methodologies, MAX-PAC™ has long been recognized as the best software for 5-axis milling of turbomachinery impellers, blisks, and rotors. MAX-PAC is used worldwide by turbomachinery manufacturers, job shops, and 5-axis machine-tool manufacturers who are passionate about producing the highest-quality parts.
Better, Faster, Cheaper
Manufacturing turbomachinery components is often a challenge due to hard materials, thin blades, tight tolerances, smooth surface- finish requirements, or difficult tool access. Concepts NREC’s MAX-PAC CAM software was built from the ground up to address these challenges. MAX-PAC enables users to produce high-quality components in less time and at lower cost. Compared to other general CAM tools, MAX-PAC is faster to learn, easier to use, and requires less programming and machining time. Its choice of cutting strategies ensures that each client has a solution tailored to their specific milling requirements. The most important attribute of MAX-PAC, however, is its ability to produce higher-quality turbomachinery components.
- Specialized for turbomachinery production
- Easy and fast to learn
- Supports a broad selection of tool geometries
- Faster machining times with optimized cutting strategies
- Smooth 5-axis toolpaths for high-speed milling
- Collision-free toolpaths for difficult geometries
- Superior surface finish and tight tolerances using a patented flank- or point-milling approach
- Produces high-quality parts that don’t require hand finishing or other reworking
MAX-PAC Add-On Modules
MAX-PAC offers several different add-on modules that are focused on specific milling needs. You can purchase any combination of modules to meet your specific machining requirements.
- MAX-5 –Flank Milling
- MAX-AB – Point Milling
- MAX-SI - Integral Shroud Milling
- MAX-SB – Single Blade Milling
- 3+2 Roughing Module
How can we help you? Contact us today to discuss your CAM software needs.