Agile Engineering Design System®
The Agile Engineering Design System® is continuously refined through a rigorous development process that incorporates the most recent test data and the latest theoretical advances to aid in the design, analysis, and manufacturing of pumps, compressors, turbines, turbochargers, blowers, and fans.
These sophisticated software tools empower designers and product development teams worldwide and enable innovative solutions by applying a cost-effective concurrent development approach that balances issues of performance, reliability, operating life, and low-cost manufacturability.
Our preliminary design suite uses a meanline approach to rapidly size and analyze single or multistage machines. Each specialized module features a design wizard that leads users through the process. Our preliminary design modules are:
- COMPAL® - Radial and mixed-flow compressors
- PUMPAL® - Centrifugal, mixed-flow, and axial pumps
- RITAL™- Radial and mixed-flow turbines
- FANPAL™ - Axial, radial, or mixed-flow fans for single and multiple stages
- AXIAL™ - Multistage axial compressors and gas, steam, and hydraulic turbines
Our detailed design modules provide well-defined 3D geometry for rotating and stationary blade rows and associated flow paths and structures. We offer the following detailed design modules:
- AxCent® - Detailed 3D geometric design and rapid 2D flow
analysis of single and multistage axial and radial turbomachinery
- FINE/pbCFD™ and FINE™/Turbo - Specialized 3D flow analysis that provides advanced CFD through our partnership with NUMECA International.
- PbPost™ - Pushbutton post-processing module that enables FINE™/Turbo to be launched from within the AxCent® environment. It can also import the FINE/Turbo CFD results back into the AxCent viewing environment.
- Pushbutton FEA™ - Specialized 3D FEA analysis with highly automated preprocessing and postprocessing functions
- CTAADS™ - Cooled Turbine Airfoil Agile Design System for advanced 3D modeling of cooling systems for axial turbine vanes and blades
- TurboOPT II™ - Holistic optimizer and stress analysis
- Dyrobes™ - Modeling dynamics of rotor bearing systems
- GasTurb™ - Simulated gas turbine performance
APS Subscription for CAE
APS is Concepts NREC’s software maintenance and support program that elevates us from just a software provider to a valued partner. Learn more on the Agile Products Support Membership Benefits Datasheet.
How can we help you? Contact us today to discuss your CAE software needs.